21st Feb (Tabuk City, Kalinga).
RN Heals 3 along with the program Kalusugang Pangkalahatan (Universal Health) is said to hire 54 nurses and midwives. CHD Nora Boclongon announced a total of 41 nurses and 13 midwives to be hired in Kalinga and other designated municipalities in the said city within the region of CAR.
Among the 41 nurses:
- 6 will be in Balbalan
- 7 each in Pasil and Pinukpuk
- 3 each in Rizal and Tabuk
- 4 each in Tanudan and Lubuangan
While for the 13 midwives:
- 2 each in Balbalan, Lubuagan, Pasil, Rizal and Tinglayan
- 1 each in Pinupuk, Tabuk and Tanudan
March will be the said date for the RN Heals 3 deployment of nurses and midwives in CAR Region for a year of service. P8,000 monthly pay for nurses with LGU counterpart of P2,000 while P6,000 for midwives a month.