Lucena December 2011 NLE Passers: Schedule of Registration and Oathtaking is now posted at the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Lucena.
From February 22 to March 13, 2012 and onward will be the following duration for the Lucena December 2011 NLE Passers: Schedule of Registration and Oathtaking to be held at the PRC Lucena Regional Office.
Things to take note:
Oathtaking and registration will occur at the same date following a particular time from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm. The newly registered nurses are expected to wear their Gala Uniform.
Bring the following:
- NSO BIRTH CERTIFICATE (original copy and photocopy)
- NURSING APPLICATION FORM ( NAF ) (photocopy)
- PERMANENT EXAMINATION REGISTRATION RECORD CARD ( PERRC )(and photocopy)
You have the choice to download the oath form right here or get it at the PRC office.
PRC REG Form No. 001 PANUNUMPA NG PROPESYONAL (Oath Form) –
Secure all the needed requirements inside the PRC office:
- Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Professional (downloaded from above)
- passport size colored picture (2 pcs)
- 1×1 colored picture (1 pc) 1×1
- Community Tax Certificate (Cedula) 2012
- Fees: Registration (Php 600.00) and Annual (Php 450.00) + 20 stamp + 50 notary + pictures = 1150 estimated
- Metered Documentary Stamp (at PRC)
- short brown envelop with name and profession