Grab the chance to be part of the new batch of Nurse Volunteers or Attendants and Midwife at Dr. Jose N. Rodriguez Memorial Hospital which is still accepting until now.
The hospital is formerly known as Central Luzon Sanitarium or Leprosarium within the district of Tala, in Caloocan City, Metro Manila, treating general cases of both non-Hansen disease patients and their first Hansen patients. Now, they have already expanded to tertiary general care services.
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING:
- LETTER OF INTENT AS VOLUNTEER NURSE (RN)/ VOLUNTEER NURSING ATTENDANT, REGISTERED MIDWIFE (RM).
- ADDRESSED TO: Edgardo SA. Javillonar, MD, MHAChief of Sanitarium III
- NOTED BY: Elisea A. ReniedoNurse IIIVolunteer Coordinator
- APPROVED…BY: Samuel C. Sumilang, RN, EMR-B, MAN
- Updated Resume with 2×2 picture
- CREDENTIALS (PHOTOCOPY ONLY)
- OFFICIAL Transcript of Record
- DIPLOMA/ PRC LICENSE
- IVT License/ and BLS CERTIFICATE (Preferably)
- 1X1 ID picture (GREEN BACKGROUND) – 1 PIECE
- RESIDENCE CERTIFICATE/ CEDULA (RECENT)Original
- BARANGAY CERTIFICATE/ NBI OR POLICE CLEARANCE Xerox copy
- ½ INDEX CARD WITH 2X2 PICTURE
- PLASTIC ENVELOPE OR PLASTIC FOLDER (PLEASE ENCLOSED YOUR DOCUMENTS IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER)
PLEASE BE IN YOUR WHITE DUTY UNIFORM (FOR Registered Nurses) AND SCRUB SUIT (FOR NA/RM) AND IN PROPER GROOMING.
PLEASE BE GUIDED WITH THE SCHEDULED TIME – ONLY FIRST 100 WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
PLEASE BRING EXTRA MONEY FOR NOTARIZATION OF MEMORANDUM OF AGREEMENT, ID, MEDICAL AND NAME PLATE.
THE ORIENTATION WILL BE HELD AT THE OPD PAY CLINIC.
Elisea A. Reniedo, RN
Samuel C. Sumilang, RN, EMT-B, MAN
Disclaimer: Nurse Germz site is not affiliated to any hospitals, institutions or schools mentioned from the post. The site is hereby only to disseminate information that are beneficial to fellow nurses who are in search for nursing updates. Any further inquiries may be done directly to the said hospitals, institutions or schools or through contact information found in the post.